This week’s TOEIC practice blog post is all about time expressions. Time expressions are used to indicate the time at / during which an action took place. In this blog we will look at present, past and future forms and then you can take the quiz at the end to test how much you have learned. Here are some common time expressions:
Haz click para conocer los mejores Cursos de Inglés Online
- Everyday, on Fridays, at the moment, now.
- Adverbs of frequency such as always, usually, sometimes (for present habits and routines).
- Days of the weeks followed by ‘s’ such as Mondays, Tuesdays, etc.
- When I was…, last week, day, year, etc., yesterday.
- Ago (two weeks ago, three years ago, four months ago, etc.)
- Next week, next year, next month,
- By (the end of the week, Thursday, next year, etc.)
- In X time (in two weeks time, in four months time, etc.)
the “TOEIC Time Expressions” quiz
Choose the correct time expression depending on the tense of the sentence.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%