For today’s TOEIC Tuesday blog, we are looking at some nouns which can also be used in sentences as verbs. Below you will find a list of some nouns with their meanings as a noun, but also as a verb to help you decide which to select when completing the quiz at the bottom of this blog post.
- (noun.): a visual representation of something
- (verb.): to form a mental picture of or to imagine something
- (noun.): the body part consisting of the fingers and thumb
- (verb.): to deliver or pass on with your hands
- (noun.): technology used to send or receive radio communications
- (verb.): to transmit a message via radio
- (noun.): an instrument for measuring and recording time
- (verb.): to time, test or determine by means of a clock or watch
the “That’s not a verb! 1″ quiz
Select the correct word which fits into the missing space. The words can be used as either nouns or verbs.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Haz click para conocer los mejores Cursos de Inglés Online