Carrying on from last Tuesday’s TOEIC blog ‘That’s not a verb!’, today we bring you ‘That’s not a noun!’ Incredibly all of these verbs below can also be used as nouns. Read the meanings of each of these words as a noun and as a verb and complete the quiz below to see if you can select the correct verb or noun to fill in the blank spaces.
Haz click para conocer los mejores Cursos de Inglés Online
- (verb): To rise to an upright position on the feet
- (noun): A booth, stall, or counter for the display of goods for sale.
- (verb): To travel through the air
- (noun): A flying insect
- (verb): movement through water
- (noun): the act of swimming
- (verb): to fall from a high point to a lower point
- (noun): a small quantity of liquid
- (verb): to occupy yourself in amusement
- (noun): a literary work written for performance on stage
the “That’s not a noun!” quiz
Choose the correct verb or noun to complete the blank spaces
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%