For today’s TOEIC blog, we are focusing on some activities related to money. Below you can read some related phrases with the main verbs highlighted and also given in the simple past tense. The definitions are also included beside each phrase. You can then test your knowledge with the quiz at the bottom to see if you can now use these phrases in sentences.
Haz click para conocer los mejores Cursos de Inglés Online
- Have you ever lost any money?
- Which companies would you like to invest your money in now?
- Have you ever found any money? Did you keep it?
- Do you owe anybody money?
- Have you ever borrowed money from someone but never paid it back?
the “All About Money!” quiz
Choose the correct phrase to fill in the blank space!
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%