This week’s learning blog is about giving presentations for work or at school or university. Below you will find some helpful tips when giving a presentation and some useful phrases to include, and then you can test yourself with our quiz where you must fill in the gaps with the correct word of phrase. Haz click para conocer los mejores Cursos de Inglés Online
- Thank you for joining me here today.
- Thank you for listening. Does anyone have any questions?
- First, I’ll talk about…
- Today, I’m going to talk about…
- Here you can see that…
- I’d like to end by summing up the main points.
- Speak slowly and calmly
- Show colourful visual diagrams to complement what you say
- Keep eye contact with the audience
- Be enthusiastic about the topic
- Have a clear conclusion where you recap the most important points
- Spend time structuring the presentation beforehand
the “Perfecting Presentations” quiz
Fill in the missing spaces with the most appropriate word or phrase
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%